I did NOT want, did NOT need, nor ASKED for the insurance and told the clerk I DO NOT WANT THE COVERAGE.She told me ok and then typed out the paper work.

She then told me I needed to initial these lines and sign at the bottom. When I turned in the car and had to rush to catch a flight, I noticed a charge for a waiver. When called customer service they were rude, and nasty and said it was to bad and that I signed the contract for the charges, that is just to bad for me. SO BEWARE OF WHAT YOU ARE SIGNING WITH AVIS, WHAT YOU TELL THEM YOU NEED AND WANT, AND WHAT THEY GIVE YOU ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.

SHAME ON THEM!!!One would think when you say you don't want something, they wouldn't sneak it in.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of underhand costs applied and underhand cost. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of avis car rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $44. Avis needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avis car rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avis.

Had an Experience with Avis?

Comments