We hired a car from Downtown Vancouver for 14 days.We told the sales guy on vacation and that we were crossing the Rockies to Calgary.

We were given a Nissan Versa Note, 1600cc 4 pot. Totally useless for the trip.The car completely underpowered, took me 2 days to overtake another car! We were hounded up and down hills by pickups and huge lorries.I complained upon returning the car. No reponse.

Upon returning to the UK I contacted Avis complaints dept . No response to date. Knowing that we needed a car with some guts and gas being so cheap why give us such a car ?

Very unhappy with the car and the hire costs.No more Avis for us.

Review about: Avis Nissan Car Rental.

Reason of review: Wrong car.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Lack of advice or attenttion my later complaint.

Had an Experience with Avis?

Comments

Avis - Failed Walk Around Inspection Avis "Rented a Yukon from Niagara Falls office July 9th 2016 from Fares. Went through the typical stuff. Submitted the information. Went out to the vehicle, signed the papers and away..." Read more Global Car Rental will left me stranded after midnight with my child Global Car Rental "After leaving work, I arrived at Global Auto Rental on Monday, April 17, 2017 around 4:30pm. I requested a spacious vehicle and was informed about and directed to a Town..." Read more Avis - Severely overcharged Avis "Was given a compact car instead of the mid class, and was charged over 700.00$$ After quote was under 400.00$$ for a week. Price jacking took all my food and..." Read more Avis - Tricked into paying double for my rental Avis "The rudest person on Earth, a big scary-looking guy called Darren, tricked me into paying double for my rental at the AVIS's L street office in Washington DC. I came..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more