Avis rental car is the worst place to rent a car from.No wonder they continue to fall in the ranks.

I feel the company will be no longer in business within the next few years. The service is very shoddy and they don't have the management to help the customers. It seems they have gotten away with the we try harder slogan to we don't try at all. It's not so much the agressive agents, it's the verbage they use over and over again.

To every customer? How is that personal? I don't want to pay 50 dollars more a day for my car. I want the car and be able to go!

They seem like robots when they attempt to sell me something. Also, once again, the same verbage is spoke to each and every customer.

This is not good practice and far from a good experience.I just wonder when more rental car companies are gonna use computers to be able to rent rather the the face to face contact.

Review about: Avis Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Avis?

Comments

I have to say that the information here was the most complete that I found anywhere. I am definitely bookmarking this to come back and read later.