I rented a car online with priceline 10/16/2015 for 2 days for official government business.I waived all coverage for the vehicle I rented and the clerk at SEATAC airport asked me to swipe my travel business card to identify the card on file matched the reservation.

I declined all extra services and waived all extra items. I was given all options to upgrade and buy additional services while standing in a long line and trying to complete the transaction. All coverage was waived. When I get my billing statement I am charged for a waiver loss fee apparently that I signed up for $9.00 for two days.

My bill was charged 65.63 for insurance that I did not purchase and Avis of course advised that I asked for it and I have to pay the fee. Now my government credit card is fraudulently charged with fees that I did not elect due to thieving representatives trying to meet sales quotas. At this time I am requesting video surveillance to show that I was indeed scammed at the counter and my corporation will take action on this. We travel frequently and of course priceline and avis give you *** excuses why I did this transaction and my excuse is invalid.

I am wondering once I contact the better business bureau how many other corporations are getting scammed due to dishonest employees at the counters of airports. Please customers beware I am indeed asking for audio and video from the attorney generals office in the state of Washington.

There is no telling how many other customers have endured the same charges due to dishonest employees.Beware of you business and travel itinerary charges.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and dishonest customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "dishonest theiving corporation" of avis car rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $66. Avis needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avis car rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avis.

Had an Experience with Avis?

Comments