I had a rental for one day, when arriving at the sunrise hwy, RVC at my reservation time I was told that I had to wait until someone returned their car. After 20 mins of waiting, a couple came in and received a car immediately.

As they(worker and the couple) were going out the door, the worker asked if I needed help. I replied yes 20 minutes ago when you informed me that I needed to wait for a car but then they came and received a car immediately. The worker then replied they have a prepaid. So if I do decide to ever rent again I should prepay to make sure I have a car even though I have a reservation?

I then decided to call Avis because I’ve been waiting for almost an hour.

Which resulted in the worker calling the numbers of customers who were supposed to be returning that day and and even last month.

Although Avis gave me a free day I basically paid for it seeing how I spent $115 more for an extra day(what extra day?) and other unnecessary fee. So Im now only renting with enterprise

Product or Service Mentioned: Avis Car Rental.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Avis Cons: Being double charged and the fact that it took.

Comments