Austin, Texas

I rented a vehicle recently at the Atlanta airport and received nothing more than bureaucratic responses to my issue. Instead of just being able to quickly pick up the reserved car and go, I was inundated with sales pitches.

While I said NO to everything, this clerk still managed to slip in some additional insurance coverage. Coverage that I have never taken.

The response by Avis was basically, "too bad, you should have stood there at the counter and read your contract." The extra charge of nearly $75 isn't that big of a deal it was the attitude and lack of any accountability even when I mentioned that I never initialed any part of the contract!

Product or Service Mentioned: Avis Car Rental.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

No resolution. Something as simple as a discount certificate for my next rental would have at least sent me a message that Avis cares about customers.

But in their responses they have not accountability to the problem detailed. So, no more rentals from Avis

Avis Reviews