Washington, District Of Columbia
Additional Fees

The rudest person on Earth, a big scary-looking guy called Darren, tricked me into paying double for my rental at the AVIS's L street office in Washington DC.

I came there early on July 4th, as they were closing earlier that day. Darren gave me the rental contract and rushed me into signing it without having time to see that he was to charge me the whole day rental for the 90 minutes I was there early.

The customer service was not helpful at all, and basically they allow this kind of trickery to happen. Never again with AVIS.

Reason of review: Trickery applied by their employee. .

I didn't like: Request for more money than required, Steal.

Had an Experience with Avis?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Avis - $17.36 for 8 miles of gas! Avis "I was very disappointed that Avis charged me an additional $17.36 after having driven the car a whopping grand total of 8 miles(to/from an airport hotel)! The needle didn't..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - ENTERPRISE FALSE HAIL DAMAGE CLAIMS Enterprise Rent A Car "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Getting nowhere with Enterprise Rent-A-Car on Credit due to me . Enterprise Rent A Car "I rented a car from Enterprise Rent-A-Car satelitte office located at 9210 N. Cave Creek Rd, in Phoenix Arizona on June 22, 2017. On June 23rd, 2017 I returned my..." Read more RelayRides - Denied RelayRides "Denied - for no reason. I meet all of their requirements but was denied a membership. I gave them my social security number, address, photo of my license, photo of..." Read more Lazboy - Poor quality Lazboy "We purchased to recliners which cost us close to $4000. One of the chair arms has raw material showing, one leg is crooked and after only 2 weeks of very..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more Saia will damage your shipments, then lie through their teeth Saia "I ordered a bunk bed for my children recently, and the seller chose to ship with Saia. I'd never dealt with them before, but after this instance I can say..." Read more