Additional Fees

The rudest person on Earth, a big scary-looking guy called Darren, tricked me into paying double for my rental at the AVIS's L street office in Washington DC.

I came there early on July 4th, as they were closing earlier that day. Darren gave me the rental contract and rushed me into signing it without having time to see that he was to charge me the whole day rental for the 90 minutes I was there early.

The customer service was not helpful at all, and basically they allow this kind of trickery to happen. Never again with AVIS.

This person wrote the review because of "trickery applied by their employee. " of 2015 ford transit van from Avis and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $340 and wants Avis to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was request for more money than required and steal. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avis for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avis?

Comments