The rudest person on Earth, a big scary-looking guy called Darren, tricked me into paying double for my rental at the AVIS's L street office in Washington DC.

I came there early on July 4th, as they were closing earlier that day. Darren gave me the rental contract and rushed me into signing it without having time to see that he was to charge me the whole day rental for the 90 minutes I was there early.

The customer service was not helpful at all, and basically they allow this kind of trickery to happen. Never again with AVIS.

Review about: 2015 Ford Transit Van.

I didn't like: Request for more money than required, Steal.

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Trickery applied by their employee. / $340
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Avis?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Want to experience every problem a renter can have? Go to Ridge Crossings Apartments in Hoover Ridge Crossings Apartments "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..." Read more Avis Mileage Fraud !!! Avis "My connecting flight from Chicago to Indianapolis was canceled and I had to wait until morning for the next flight. Since I had a conference to attend I had to..." Read more Avis - Failed Walk Around Inspection Avis "Rented a Yukon from Niagara Falls office July 9th 2016 from Fares. Went through the typical stuff. Submitted the information. Went out to the vehicle, signed the papers and away..." Read more Wiwigo - Fraud Company - Fake Commitment Wiwigo "{The reason I write this complain is to ensure that in future if someone books through www.wiwigo.com they are very well aware of what will happen to their booking…} On the..." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Splat Hair Color - My only wonder Splat Hair Color "I haven't had a issue with splat just curious as to why when I bleach my hair it turns purple lol. But for those having issues maybe this will help...." Read more