"In the business of treating people like people" AVIS has appalling customer service.AVIS double charged me for a rental in MAR 2013 and still have YET to resolve this issue while wasting countless hours of my time.

Not only did they not take care of their mistakes, they recommended that I file a dispute with my credit card company, which I successfully did. Then they charged me yet AGAIN for the same charge!

The faulty RAs are 914377015 & 914379071 which have the same dates as the actual RA 612866682.Ridiculous and still not resolved yet, even though they have been "researching" the problem for months now.

Review about: Avis Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Avis?

Comments

New York City, New York, United States #692425

AVIS also has a station at the Newport Mall in Jersey City (20 minutes on the PATH from Manhattan) that consistently screws up!!Manager Roxanne, is the worst representative of AVIS by far.Even though the rates are better than NYC, the customer service and phony attitude of Roxanne is sickening.

The cars are usually filthy, rarely have enough gas in the tanks to get you out of the mall garage and your contract lists the car having a full tank!Save yourself the aggravation DO NOT GET A CAR FROM THIS LOCATION AT ANY COST!!!!