Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I had a very bad experience with Avis over Memorial Day weekend!!!First thing they didn't have a car for me just a VWWhich had no trunk space so they upgraded me but charged me.

When we got to our destination our tire was hissing and losing air we were only in town for three days and they wanted us to return car to airport but said they could not guarantee us a car so I asked if we could return the car to an Avis which was only 10 minutes from our daughters house they said again no guarantee they would have a car for us. We ended up getting a supervisor to approve them to tow out car and bring us a new car.

As it turns out we got a hefty bill in mail for towing car and bringing new one.We were never told we would be charged Never ever will I rent from Avis again!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Avis needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avis.

Had an Experience with Avis?

Comments