Additional Fees

I had made a 10 day reservation from Nov 17-27 for AVIS and made me pre-pay.We decided to cut our trip in half and tried to modify our reservation, you would think it would refund me half of the cost of $767.76, but it only changed it to $633.14.

I checked to see if competition such as Alamo and Enterprise was competitive. Even with the $50 cancellation fee AVIS charged me, I will get back $330, which is about half of what I had originally reserved and expected to get back.

That is about $250 savings by going with Enterprise.Don't waste your time with Avis.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of avis car rental from Avis and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Avis to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avis for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avis?

Comments