I had made a 10 day reservation from Nov 17-27 for AVIS and made me pre-pay.We decided to cut our trip in half and tried to modify our reservation, you would think it would refund me half of the cost of $767.76, but it only changed it to $633.14.
I checked to see if competition such as Alamo and Enterprise was competitive. Even with the $50 cancellation fee AVIS charged me, I will get back $330, which is about half of what I had originally reserved and expected to get back.
That is about $250 savings by going with Enterprise.Don't waste your time with Avis.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I rented a car fro the Surrey location on 72ns Avenue on Surrey yesterday and let me start by saying you should never give this location any business whatsoever. I..."
- "Further to our unsatisfactory experience reviewed on August 12th, we were forced to deliver the RV to the CA "New York City" depot, which is actually in Roslyn, Long Island...."
- "BEWARE OF PENSKE, ESPECIALLY FOR ONE-WAY RENTALS! THIS IS SO UNHEARD OF - I WILL TAKE THIS TO THE MEDIA, THE COURTROOM, AND MAKE AS MANY PEOPLE WORLDWIDE AWARE OF..."
- "We had a great experience with Bath Planet. Saw them at a home show and were impressed with how friendly and professional the people in the booth were. ..."
- "Hey, Carl's Jr- are you adding appetizers to your menu, but you forgot to tell the public? After hours in traffic I decided not to cook tonight so I..."
- "I ordered a 1000 thread count king size sheet set, 100% Egyptian Cotton sheet set and a goose-like down comforter. Impressed by the price of $49 on the sheet..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."