I rented a vehicle online August 2019

Prepaid for the purpose of saving a few dollars. However , this is obviously a gimmick because I spent more than I ever did with any otber rental company.

I recieved several additional charges added to my credit card since i've returned the vehicle.

When I picked up the vehicle the interior

Had food in there from the previous renters

A apple so molded it had to have been in the cup holder for weeks.

Someone had eaten trix cereal in the second row and wasted quite a bit . no vacumning was done obviously for them to have remained. And juice was spilled all along the door on the drivers passsenger side.

Due to the vehixle being rented for professional reasons I had to get it cleaned properly out of my pocket

Adter the return, a Week go by I see a charge for 139.89 apparently for gas which was amazing Considering it was returned with over a half a tank and was never on full when I took possession of it.

Now I. Am recieving a 22.00 charge for tolls.

i paid directlt to the booth.

I know i will not be renting from Avis again in. The future ,because of all these discrepancies however its only fair I warn others.

Product or Service Mentioned: Avis Car Rental.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Avis Pros: Customer service at rental counter.

Avis Cons: Bad customer service dishonest charge without service, Lack of advice or attenttion my later complaint.

• Avis Ripoff