Bolong Rd, Bomaderry, Nowra NSW 2541, Australia
1.9
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Poster decreased review rating.

Upon pick up of the vehicle, the manager asked me to sign the inspection agreement WITHOUT inspecting the car first to which I did not agree to.I inspected the car and noted that the manager had not marked all damage on the car to which I proceed to cross off sections on the report where there were dents and scratches on the paint.

When returning to the office the manager was unhappy that I had marked where he had not bothered to on the damaged sections of the car and said in front of another worker there that 'so you're saying that my report was wrong'...I replied 'yes it was, you didn't mark the other areas that had damage on it'...he then said extremely rudely 'I don't really care what you put on the report'. I was extremely upset and annoyed that someone in customer service was so rude and unprofessional. I mentioned that I was the customer who should be satisfied with what I am getting and approve a condition report before departing with the car. The car itself was fine.

However, I would not recommend anyone use Bomaderry/Nowra AVIS - the man has a very bad reputation amongst the other rental companies and even with his own team at the Sydney Domestic Airport. Replace him and you'll get happier customers. My aunty also had a similar problem with hiring with the same office/manager who failed to bring a car of what she wanted with two child seats. Three of us were present when she made that request and he put it in the system repeating what she wanted and then when she turned up - only one child seat.

She had to hire the other child seat from another vendor.POOR SERVICE!!!

Review about: Avis Manager.

Preferred solution: An apology from AVIS regarding the rudeness..

I liked: Car was fine to drive and clean inside.

I didn't like: Terrible customer service.

Had an Experience with Avis?

Comments