Reserved a car from avis and$388 was taken out of my account. I called and asked if there would be a credit check they said no.

When i went to pick up my car they ran a credit check. I didn't pass. I called customer service to get a refund and was I hold for 30 min. A supervisor told me i could call tomorrow for an expidited refund or he could transfer me.

Got transferred and only to be told that they don't do expiditions. 3 lies i was told.

Now I'm left with no money to find an alternative transportation and I'm missing my grandfather's funeral. Thank you avis for being a bunch of jerks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Avis Car Rental Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Looks like you should have read Avis Policies.

Most U.S. locations also accept bank debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo as credit identification at the time of rental if you are at least 25 years of age.

Canada locations do not accept bank debit cards as a form of credit identification. In most cases, U.S.

locations will perform a credit check for debit card renters to determine credit worthiness at the time of rental. The renter must meet Avis' minimum criteria in order to rent.

Avis Reviews