9506 Laforce Boulevard, Midland Regional Airport, Midland, TX 79711, USA
1.2

I rented a car from Avis on February 1 - February 3rd in Odessa Texas airport. I was attending a funeral for a Marine friend of mine.

I left on Saturday morning and once at the airport I forgot my cell phone in the rental. Once I realized this, I asked a police officer if he could help me get into the Avis office to get keys to lock-box where i dropped the keys, however, he was unable to get in there. these people don't come in to work until 8am. Once I got home to Tampa Florida I called and asked if my phone was found and they said yes.

I asked them to send it to me Over-night air which I was paying for. When I called on Tuesday to see if the phone was sent I was told the manager sent it out by ground. That was Monday and Today is Friday. I have called them repeatedly and no one seem to be able to tell me where my phone is.

I asked to speak with the manager on yesterday and was told that she was not in the office...shes the one with the tracking number.

What a damn nightmare, I will never ever use this incompetent, uncaring company again. Will light social media up with my delima so that no one else trust these people to do what's right.

Product or Service Mentioned: Avis Manager.

Preferred solution: Find my cell phjone.

Avis Pros: I use to like avis, Never use avis again.

Avis Cons: Because of unprofessional attitude of manager incompetant.

• Avis Customer Service