Bradenton, Florida

I've never rented from Avis before and thought I would try them because I found a good price on an suv. Well when I got there they took all my info and said they were cleaning the cars.

30 min later said they were busy and it takes time to clean cars. 60 min. Later still no Suv. They said I could upgrade to a BMW for a discounted rate of $230 more.

I said I rented a SUV due to large amounts of luggage and wheel chair. Had my 85 yr old mom and husband with me. Two hours later still no vehicle. They finally said that they only have so many cars like the one I rented and they said I must have gotten there too late to get one.

They finally whispered and all had a good time behind the counter. My guy was sick and couldn't care about anyone. they whispered again and got on the phone. They said they were going to get a car from the other side of the airport.

They called the blue side and had a vehicle brought over. oMG. Two hours.

Is this normal?

Product or Service Mentioned: Avis Car Rental.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Avis Cons: No car available, Poor customer service.

Comments

Avis Dulles has has the worst bus service of any rental company . They are moving and not hiring drivers the other company’s run two times the bus’s . Do not rent from Avis

Avis Reviews