5.0

I contacted Mr. David Murphy David Murphy | Partner Support Supervisor

Avis Budget Group and told him my story. He handled my issue within a week. All the negative reviews may be true but did they try to rectify the problem? I am a happy AVIS customer! :)

Basically, I was overcharged because I dropped the rental off at a different location and was 3 hours late. Mr. Murphy got all the details and researched the issue and got back to me with a logical answer. I was a satisfied customer. Yes, I received a partial refund.

Thank you avis!!!! I am at 72 words and need to submit 100....don't understand why but I will talk for another 20 words. thank you Mr. Deshon and the AVIS family I have nothing more to say but thank you!....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

Hey can I ask u a question?

Avis Reviews