Update by user Nov 08

I just discovered this morning that the Budget Fiat car they rented me and charged me for they rented it out while they had illegally charged my account saying I still had the car while I was back home in U.S.. They found my car and rented it then they charged me and acted like they never got my car which was in the parking lot across at Catania airport in Sicily..

IN other wards they are double dipping and of course it is a given that Budget is a lying company and full of con artists including there so called lawyers. This is amazing in that they lied about the car twice to make money illegally twice. These people need some prison time. We all need to get together and sue these people.

Please contact me if you want to be part of my lawsuit against this horrifying organization. DON"T RENT A CAR FROM THESE PEOPLE In Italy there break down phone number doesn't work and if you leave the car where it breaks down and try to call them no one answers. I even told there LOSER investigators and disgusting stupid lawyer who doesn't know how to write English that the number doesn't answer. Through the so called process I apologized to these so called investigator and so called lawyers for being angry that they cheated me and lied.

It is all one big con. STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE and join my lawsuit please.

Original review posted by user Oct 12

Hi Everyone,

MY Fiat that I rented broke down all the time then broke down in front of the airport. I pushed it into a car port then told the Sicilian Avis people where it was.

Instead of getting the car once I got back to USA they charged my card three times more then threatened me with legal action. I told my card not to pay Avis a dime. DON"T RENT A CAR FROM AVIS/BUDGET or they will rip you of.

Stay away from AVIS BUDGET since it is a scam. From here on in I will be writing letters to everyone about this scam of tripling up the charges after you get home to America.

Product or Service Mentioned: Avis Car Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Avis Cons: Professional con artists.

Comments