I just wanted to comment on how bad my rental experience was with local Avis agency.I recently rented fullsize car to go with my family on vacation.

Before I made reservation I called and the person I spoke to said that I can be picked up and taken to the office. My reservation was for 9AM and when I called the office the guy said that he won't be able to pick me up because it is too busy so I had to get someone to get me a ride there. When I got there at 9:30 the guy told me that they don't have any cars and I had to wait 3 hrs in order to get a car.

The person at the counter was unhelpful and kept telling me that the car is being brought from the local airport only 30 min away while I sat there for 3hrs.I finally got the car because someone returned fullsize.

Review about: Avis Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Avis?

Comments

I totally agree with you.Avis in Redlands is unprofessional and very rude to their customers.

why do they offer free pickup and drop offs ifthey can not comply with their services? Misleading. I was apauled with the way I was treated by mark.

not a good impression of this company.:(