2.0
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I rented a car from Avis at the Airport in Atlanta late at night so had few options.I was charged over $400 for three days in a Hyundai Accent.

I was told that I can be charged that much for just the car or the same amount for the car and full insurance no matter how we change it the cost will be the same.

I was in a pinch so I did it knowing that I would reach out to their customer satisfaction department afterwards.When I reached out to them they said it is up to me to argue with the representative and figure it out but there is nothing they can do and they cannot take responsibility for what their representatives say.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of a product or service from Avis. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Avis to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was awful corporate, bad customer service, lied about required coverage and will not take ownership. Author liked the most had a car available and location. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avis for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avis?

Comments