2.0

To Whom This May Concern,

RE: Case #16574209

I had a horrible experience with the service at the Avis located in the EXCALIBUR Hotel and Casino (3850 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109). There an Indian man who said his name was Shawn (agent ID #68691, he would not give his last name but said he was the manager?) Shawn refused to give me my car which I had already reserved.

It all started the day prior to renting the car. I went to the Avis rental desk and Shawn was not at his desk at 4:45 although the desk did not close until 5 and I waited for 15 minutes to see if anybody would show up. I ended up calling Avis on the phone and reserved a car. The next day when I went to pick up the car, Shawn said there was no reservation under my name. I said I made the reservation on the phone because he was not there yesterday. Shawn screamed at me that he was there until 5:15 yesterday and told me the only car available to rent was over $200.

I told him that I reserved a car for under $80 he called me crazy and told me to leave. I proceeded to take his photo (see attached photo) and said I was calling Avis to see about my car. When I did call Avis they said that there were definitely cars available under $200 and that they would talk to "Shawn" on the phone about it. I kept Avis on the phone and returned to the AVIS desk and said to Shawn, "I have Avis on the phone can you talk to them?". He said he was refusing to talk to them and refused to rent me the car. "Shawn" was rude, he resorted to name calling and would not speak to me or the Avis representative on the phone. Shawn made it so I had to take my business to another Avis office at Mandalay Bay.

Your business is customer service and I don't think that this man should be representing Avis. I feel that this man should be fired as he is affecting your business and your reputation. You may want to look at the other review on Yelp. I hope that Avis resolves this horrible situation so that no one else has to go through the horrible situation I did.

-Diana Leto

Confirmation number: 32371964US2

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Avis and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avis.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Avis to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avis?

Comments