Chicago, Illinois
1.3

I prepaid a rental for two of my employees. When they got to the airport they were given an upgrade ,sold a fuel service surcharge at the same time being told that the car had to be filled up by them before returning it.

I ended up with an additional bill of $93.69 which I am disputing thru my credit card company . As I read other complaints this seems to be an ongoing situation and honestly think this is borderline fraud.

I wish someone would start a class action lawsuit against Avis as I think this is the only way to control their behavior. Avoid Avis Car Rental Company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Avis Car Rental.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Avis Cons: Lack of ethics.

• Shocking Customer Service

Comments

Charged my card without permission. Before that made numbers different charges on my credit card that got deleted.

I had to file a dispute with my credit card company. Like who just charges your card without consent and moreover for unrelated charges. Smh. Fraud mother effers.

And it's not even the guys in the office doing this, they were so helpful. It's actually some other people doing this from inside the company that has access to your account.

Avis Reviews