1.5
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Poster increased review rating.

Pre-paid for a rental car 2 months in advance, handed over the pre-paid voucher at pick-up.Returned the car on time etc and yet 'by mistake' Avis charges me $1400 on my credit card.

I've contacted customer services, no response/no refund yet. Worst service ever.

If my review stops even one person from using Avis then that gives me some satisfaction.I hope I've prevented the same thing happening to another customer.

Review about: Avis Car Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Avis?

Comments

I have recently just had the same issue.We pre paid a Budget vehicle for Toronto.

Upon returning the vehicle, they charged our card again for the full cost of the rental. I have been chasing the refund for two months.

If they cant offer the pre paid service properly, they shouldnt offer it at all.Absolutely disgusting to deal with and highly recommend not using Budget/ Avis in Canada or USA.

Ive just had the same experience taking money off my card when Id prepaid. Getting no-where with their customer services and just reported them (cardiff airport) for fraud.

Judy20172017
to janette draper #1379545

Email everyone at the top, CEO etc etc

You can find info online.

I did. Keep hassling them.

I got all money refunded eventually.

tip: never prepay to save money it doesn't work. always walk up to the counter and rent a car. you will get the best deal.