Fort Lauderdale, Florida

If it was possible to give -5 stars I would do it in a heartbeat. Avis is the worst rental car place I've ever had the disgrace to come across. Being that they work with legal contracts they lack the training and knowledge or compassion to go over the costs and what it is you are agreeing to.

I rented a car for a day that i was told would cost me $250. I was never told that because I chose not to drive at night and picked it up an hour early, that i would be charged an extra $400.

I understand this location "wasn't responsible" for the other associate's lack of training where you would think they would be understanding and try to help you to sort things out. They instead went on to tell me "let me teach you a life lesson about contracts", "this is my shop and I'm only responsible for what happens here", "keep the keys if you want to think about what to do, but you will be charged another day."

Needless to say they were absolutely rude and had pathetic customer service skills, or lack thereof.

I would recommend no one to go here and I hope this review helps people decide to go to another company to rent a car.

You had it coming.

Product or Service Mentioned: Avis Car Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments