Chattanooga, Tennessee

Avis are scammers. After I complained that the whole trip I had to keep putting air in 3 of the tires because the jeep kept saying low tires pressure for 6 days during my rental I called every day to complain and was not offered any assistance.

Then They Claimed I smoked in the piece of *** car and sent me pics of some cars carpet with what looked like dirt. They charged me $250.00 they refused to listen that we did NOT smoke in their car. If there were any ashes we did have the windows down all the time because we were in Chattanooga and it was hot. Since when is there a $250.00 vacuuming fee??????

NEVER use Avis I know I will not and my company will no longer use them! AVIS you are a rip off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Machele

Dispute the charges with your credit card company. And, if denied then just don't pay it.

Period. Why would you pay for something you don't owe???

Take the hit on your credit score. Companies count on people rolling over and just paying whatever they tack on the bill.

Avis Reviews