I would not rent from Avis ever again, I was told my charges would be $210, today I got an email for charges of $654.55, they also did this to my sister after telling their customers they close at 2:30 and it is ok to bring the car back and put keys in the Dropbox as long as it is before initial drop off time.They are nuts, they even answered the phone and told me I had the wrong number, so unprofessional, and wrong in today's world.

I feel sorry for people who can't stand up for themselves or don't check their charges.

Cheaters have never won in this world, you will lose soon!!!Don't rent from Avis in Wichita Ks on east Kellogg in Sears auto center!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Avis. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avis.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Avis to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avis?

Comments