Ottawa, Ontario

The worst car rental experiance i have ever had its at Avis 449 Gladstone Avenue ottawa

They will find away to steal your money ,if you try to say a word they will insult you with a big mouth and they will close the phone on you .

Please read other customers reviews about this location before getting to this office .

NEVER USE AVIS AGAIN 'I WAS ASKING FOR NOTHING 'BUT RESPECT

I DONT MIND PAYING EXTRA FEES IN ORDER TO GET A GOOD SERVICE.

THOSE ARE LIKE DEALING WITH MAFIA . AVIS GLADSTONE OTTAWA MAKES LIFE HARD FOR MANY. I HOPE ANOTHER MANAGEMENT WILL TAKE CONTROLE AND HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HOW TO BUILD A LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIP BASED ON TRUST.

Product or Service Mentioned: Avis Car Rental.

Comments

I had also bad experience recently with the car rental place at 449 Gladstone AV. The current guy who is so badly trying to robber your money by cheating the customer. I have rented car since many years (the managers have changed from one to another, the current one is the worset, I will never come back to this place any more unless a new manager will be in place.

I hope that the top management can read the comments and take a note for their business.

You are full of ***. These people are great! You are probably an *** with no common sense!

Avis Reviews